2012年5月16日水曜日

Heidi

 I read the book written about Heidi. Heidi is famous and popular in Japan because Heidi's animation was broadcasted many years ago. Of course I have known Heidi since I was young. However, it was the first time that I read the book about Heidi. Now,I think it is natural that Heidi is popular with a lot of people because this story has a happy end. When I read the last paragraph, I felt happy. As a lot of people know, the paragraph was that Clara could walk alone! Also,I like the beautiful nature in Switzerland. I want to visit there and enjoy playing like Heidi.
 This book made me happy, and I became interested in Heidi and Switzerland. If  I have time, I want to watch Heidi's animation.
 

2 件のコメント:

  1. I have never read Heidi, I am sorry to say. Do you think I would enjoy it?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes,of course. I think everyone can enjoy Heidi.

      削除